

Singer Bada has given in to the decision of featuring 2PM’s Taecyeon in her new upcoming 4th Album, making a comeback in two years. Bada’s new song “Yes, I’m In Love” has an uplifting, Summer-like feel that the rap portion of the song can only fit the crisp voice of Taecyeon.
While recording the song, Bada had received Taecyeon’s phone number through her manager and called him first-hand, asking “I’ll send you the song, so please listen to it and I hope you’ll be able to feature for the rapping.”
Afterwards Taecyeon revealed that, “Ever since I was little, I grew up listening and watching Bada Noona’s powerful and strong vocals… Receiving the call from her personally, I wasn’t sure if it was a dream or if it was a joke.”
Bada’s agency had also said that,”The recording was on the 14th at a studio in Chung Dam Dong. The recording ended in such satisfaction that we believe it could be the biggest hit song of this year.” And that “We also believe that 2PM fans will love the song.”
On the other hand, the picture on Bada’s minihompy of her handing Taecyeon a star-shaped item has been a major subject that is getting everyone curious as to what it means. Some say that “It is Bada’s way of showing that Taecyeon’s rap featuring means as much as a star to her.”
CREDITS: SportsChosun.com (Source) mrs.jangwooyoung @ 2ONEDAY (TRANS)
http://2oneday.com
No comments:
Post a Comment