
Thanks to Influesnter I got to try Lifeway Kefir for the first time! I've never heard of this brand before so I was excited when I got the opportunity to try it out. So what is Kefir? Kefir is a "sour-tasting drink make from cow's milk fermented with certain bacteria," similar to yogurt but so much more beneficial. It sounds gross but it's not! Kefir is really tasty and there are so many different lines of Kefir you can try so you'll never be bored of this product!
I received a coupon in the mail from Influenster to try out Kefir for free! I really wanted to try the Frozen Kefir but my local Safeway did not have it. I was pretty bummed but it's okay...I ended up getting the Kefir Probiotic Smoothie in the Strawberry Flavor. Strawberry is definitely a delicious flavor. The consistency is similar to a thick and creamy yogurt, which is pretty hard to drink from a cup because it goes down so slowly. It's not too sweet but it doesn't really have a fruit taste so that's a little bit of a bummer. I like how it doesn't leave a bad after taste in your mouth like yogurt does. There's one thing that really caught my eye! I can't believe that it has a pretty good refrigeration life. I remember getting the Kefir Probiotic Smoothie thinking I will have to drink it quick because it'll expire within the next week or so but I was wrong! The smoothie lasts for about a month!
Overall I'm glad that I got to try the Kefir Probiotic Smoothie in the strawberry flavor. I will definitely try out their other products like the Frozen Kefir! What's even better is that along with my free coupon I received another coupon for !.00 for any two Kefir products from Influenster!
Disclaimer: Received this product through Influenster's Lifeway Program! ^_^ Thank You!
No comments:
Post a Comment