Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hyunjoong's Birthday

I haven't blogged in a couple of days but today I blogged a lot with really nice pictures and interesting magazine pages, so I think I made up for it! I also posted a lot of fanarts wishing HJ a wonderful birthday.

I've been sick all week!~ It sucks sooo much and I've been working a lot. Imagine working while you're horribly sick, but having to pull through with it cause you definitely need the money..it's terrible! I really thought now that I'm on Summer vacation I would be able to blog everyday but I guess I was wrong. I'm busier than I thought. I'm working a lot more now since I'm basically on my own and I'm also in the process of looking for a second job. Sucks...

I went to the library today to rent some books to help study for my GREs. Yes, I'm definitely planning on going to Graduate school so I should really start studying and being productive this summer. Can't afford to buy my own books, so why not go to the library when it's free? It really sucks being broke! Gahh...growing up sucks!!

I haven't been sleeping well, nor eating well. I have bad insomnia!!! It worsens as days go by...to keep my mind off of things that makes me sad, I decided to make my own birthday tribute to HJ. After seeing all the other ones that I had posted, it inspired me to make something on photoshop, even though it's nothing special compared to those. One thing I like about mines is that the members are there to celebrate it with him! What's a birthday without your friends right? I also love the way HJ is totally cheesing in the photo. I know he's been down lately because his Grandmother's situation...but I just hope that he can smile the way he is in the photo on his special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNJOONGIE OPPA!

No comments: