Monday, June 1, 2009

SS501 Goes to Hawaii

Hey Everyone! I know I haven't blogged in over a week and I am wayyyy overdue at updating! I've been working most of last week and also planning out my birthday, which was this past Saturday. I had a great time on my birthday, thanks to those who celebrated with me!

Although I haven't been blogging I've been researching a lot on SS501! Well, not exactly researching but I've been finding a lot of pics on them. I got tired of just updating this blog on news that anyone/anybody can find so instead I wanted something different. I wanted to find a lot more cute/handsome/adorable pics of these wonderful guys that we ALL love!!!

Let me tell you...I have A LOT of pics on my laptop right now! So much! It's going to be dreadful trying to upload all of them on here, so please bare with me and I promise that there will be a lot of interesting/cute pics of these hotties.

Until then, enjoy these pictures of SS501 going to the US!

SS501 Boys at the airport going to Hawaii









SS501 arriving in Hawaii Fancam

No comments: