Sunday, March 31, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response


Honestly, I wanted to hold off on trying this product out but I just couldn't! I wanted to finish my old deodorant but hearing so much about this product and seeing commercials made me want to test it out. I caved in and I'm glad I did!

When I first opened the seal and sniffed the deodorant, yes I sniffed it,  I inhaled was a nice tropical refreshing scent. I loved it! This deodorant has a twist up dial and is a powder formula. First use, you will have to twist a dial a couple of times before the product will come out. If you apply too much there will be a white cast as you try to rub it out some more but it's nothing really noticeable. This product is meant for Stress relief and from my experience so far I do believe that it works! I commute to SF daily to work and walk about a mile to and from Bart, our public subway here in SF. As gross as this may sound, when I get to work after a mile walk my armpits usually get a little sticky from sweating but with this deodorant I don't get that feeling. I remember sitting down at my desk and still feeling refreshed like I didn't even sweat at all. I don't have any sticky feeling and thank goodness I never have a bad odor after I sweat a little bit.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family. It's a great product, it works just the way the packaging claims it to be and the scent it amazing!~

Check out their site for more info and for their other amazing products!
Secret

Disclaimer: Received this product through Influenster's SweatHeart Voxbox! ^_^ Thank You!

No comments: