I am one of the lucky ones to receive a Sweetheart VoxBox! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. VoxBox is a reward box you receive monthly, depending if you qualify, from the website www.influenster.com. Influenster is a website where you go to write/read reviews, give advice, take surveys and so much more! The more active you are, the higher your score is and the higher your score is the better chance you have at qualifying for a VoxBox and other different perks that Influenster has on their website.
Inside the Sweetheart VoxBox I received the Olay Fresh Effects’ Va-Va-Vivid cleansing system, Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response, Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bar, and Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray. I'm so excited to write reviews on these products/treats!
Make sure to check out Influenster for more info and perks!
Disclaimer: Received this product through Influenster's SweatHeart Voxbox! ^_^ Thank You!


No comments:
Post a Comment