IS IT ME OR IS THE THEME SONG THE SAME AS THE ONE IN WITCH YOO HEE? Either way I still like it! Hehe.
- I really thought it was funny when Jandi was dancing with Ji Hoo and she said it felt like she was floating but in reality she was actually standing on his shoes. Haha, what an idiot.

- When Goo JunPyo fell into the pool because of the bug Jandi saved him and he tricked her.
- When JunPyo was waiting for Jandi in the pool, all summered out with his drink.
- Jandi and her family looking for something to wear to the ball, wearing the clothes that people brought into the drycleaners.
- Although I wasn't looking forward to Ji Hoo kissing anyone because I love Joongbo, his kiss with Han Chae Young wasn't so bad. He looked so cute!

- Jandi and JunPyo fighting over the percentage of how much he owes her
- Jandi drunk, slapping JunPyo and then waking up at his house saying that she can smell the place is rich.
- The way that Ji Hoo smiled when he pushed Jandi out at the auction.
- JunPyo getting the goggles for Jandi because he knew she liked it a lot.
- Jandi begging Min Seo Hyun to stay
- Ji Hoo yelling at Jandi towards the end of the episode.
For some reason JunPyo looked really good in this episode. I really want Jandi to get with him. He's pretty cute but of course not as cute as HJ.
I liked how HJ played a lot of different scenes in this episode, from smiling to crying to being sad. Although he's still lacking a little but for being his first drama he did really well. Go HJ!
No comments:
Post a Comment