Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boys Before Flowers Ep 6!

So I've been putting off blogging this episode for many reasons. I would say this episode is crucial to the movie but for some reason I don't really like it. It's like this for most movies that I watch and I really hate it. The movie always starts out really funny, happy and having you anxious for more. I mean I still look forward to the next episodes of course but now the storyline is getting serious and there would be a lot less funny moments. I think that's how it was for Goong. When I was watching Goong I laughed so hard but then it got really serious and then it started dragging. I guess that's how most dramas are..

Recap:

- Joon Pyo running in the water because Jandi said there was a snake around him. He's so cute! Kinda reminds me of HJ in real life and how he's so afraid of bugs. Look at his sexy body! =)


- The anklet that JunPyo bought for Jandi that doesn't cost much but means a lot.


- Joon Pyo lazily lounging around before Jandi's incident.


- Ji Hoo saving Jandi when she had leg cramps and was drowning in the water. How JunPyo wanted to save her but because of his childhood trauma he wasn't able to save her. Joon Pyo being mad at himself and frustrated at the fact that he couldn't go and save the person he loves.



- Joon Pyo very disturbed that he couldn't do anything for Jandi when she was drowning decides to cook for everyone to show he cares, even though he was still acting pretty rough with her you can tell he was very sincere. He was concentrating really hard to learn how to cook and that was so cute! In the end of the night he had a firework show for everyone. Although it's not realistic and computer generated it was still pretty cool. I liked the heart shaped one. From the way that Jandi was looking at JunPyo you can tell that she's seeing a different side of him and she's starting to develope feelings for him.


- JunPyo taking Jandi on a private plan, showing her the heart shaped land and expressing his feelings for her. Saying that he's always wanted to take the special person to this spot and that she's the first person he showed this to. I loved the way his expresson was, it was so sexy! He was so serious when he was saying all this to Jandi.



- As much as I love HJ, I do not like how he looked in this scene. He wasn't very attractive looking here, maybe it was because of what he was wearing..the big neckline and that hairband..and the way he was rowing his kayak was very feminine. I don't know...it was very subtle and gentle. And then the weird part was that JunPyo started going crazy, rowing really hard and passing Ji Hoo and then Ji Hoo simply turning around trying to avoid JunPyo. This whole scene was just weird. I guess this scene shows the beginning of their friendship falling apart.


- This is where the whole situation started, where the drama begins. Min Seo Hyun was in a magazine with the a Prince saying that they're dating. Jandi sees the magazine and is worried for Ji Hoo. She sits alone confused because what she had told Ji Hoo dating a prince in the past became true. She feel like she had jinxed it. Worried she goes and looks for Ji Hoo, where he's at the beach. He then hugs her and kisses her, meanwhile JunPyo is in the back and already suspicious with them two because of the anklet storms to Ji Hoo and punches him. This scene bothered me, first off I didn't like Ji Hoo and Jandi kissing, although that kiss was wack...but most importantly it was something that really hurt JunPyo badly. I feel so badly for him because he but a lot of time and emotions into Jandi, the first girl he's ever done anything for.



And I know I've said this before, but as much as I love HJ I don't really like his character in here. He's hot but the role he has I don't like much. If it wasn't for HJ playing the role of Ji Hoo I think I would've definitely hated Ji Hoo. I guess that's just my opinion for now...hopefully later on i'll start liking Ji Hoo again but then again I don't think so because I'm totally lovin' JunPyo in this drama.

- You don't mess with your friend's girl. So true! I agree you definitely shouldn't mess with your friend's girl. In this scene I really liked Kim Bum's acting. He looked so sexy with his serious face, and this is the first time he's acted so serious. Before he was usually cracking jokes or what not. I didn't like it when he asked Ji Hoo why he did it and Ji Hoo responded, "I just wanted to" nonchalantly.

No comments: