Recap:
- So starting out in this episode Jandi was looking for JunPyo and starts running after him when she saw him getting into his car. It was so funny how she rode her bike and got to his place as fast as he did riding in his car. He was so shocked that she got there so quick, but then he starts telling her to leave but she wouldn't. They start running after each other again and he yells at her and runs into the car. He looks so cute and childish when he stuck his tongue out to her.


- The sudden arrival of Kim Hyun Joo, as Goo Jun Hee...JunPyo's older sister. Her appearance was so cool and sexy! She has this cool, hot, sexy, I don't care what other's say, attitude and I totally love it! She's so cool, Lol...I feel like those three brats from Shinhwa's school because they were praising her.

- I totally love the way that she randomly hits JunPyo. She was beating him up like crazy after she got out of the car and that cool backflip she did. How cool was that? Although it's funny how she's the only one who can treat JunPyo that way and not be afraid I feel so bad for him. He's like a little child around her because he has no say.


- Ji Hoo calls JunPyo out, telling him that he's going to protect Jandi no matter what. JunPyo telling Ji Hoo that if they were really friends that Ji Hoo would remember that they watched the movie 11 times together and that Ji Hoo wouldn't do what he did.

- JunPyo, JiHoo, and Jandi getting together to pick the balls for the activities that they're gonna go against.

- Their first activity was horseback riding. JunPyo tried his hardest and risked a lot, especially the horse to win against Ji Hoo because he's known to be a really good rider. In the end because JunPyo pushed the horse too hard so the horse can't ride ever again. This part was sad and JunPyo was sad, telling the guy that he has to do everything to help the horse.

-Ji Hoo and Jandi petting the horse, Ji Hoo telling Jandi that she can ride the horse. HJ looks so cute in this scene! I love him!

- Next up was car racing. This was something that was hard for Ji Hoo because of his parent's accident. It showed his weak side and something that JunPyo was so happy about because he was so sure that he was going to win. But before the race, Ji Hoo hugged Jandi and kissed her on the forehead, telling her that they had to do this to defeat JunPyo. In the end because JunPyo was distracted and so pissed at that scene he lost concentration and swirved. Although Ji Hoo kissed Jandi on the forehead this scene didn't bother me at all. Why? Because she had a beanie on so technically he wasn't kissing her. Hehe =) Btw...the guys looked so freakin' hot with their helmets and concentrating so hard on their racing!




- The last race is swimming, JunPyo's challenge because that's something he couldn't do. I seriously think that all the activities that they are doing is all planned by Jun Hee. Isn't it weird that all of a sudden all the activities their doing is something related to their past, something that each of them are afraid of or tramatized about? I don't know...it seems like it.
- This episode ends with JunPyo going to look for Jandi. At the park he hugs her and tells her it's not too late if she tells him she likes him. Omg! but looking at the preview I really don't know what happens. I'm really looking forward to episode 8. From what I saw on the previews Jandi and Ji Hoo seems to be a lot closer and spending a lot of time together. Are they trying to make JunPyo jealous? I hope that's the case because I really don't want them to be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment