Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BOF JiHoo's Love Story

Omg! So I was browsing around on YouTube and I found these MVs made of Ji Hoo and Jandi. I Love it!! And the music along with it is really good. I think there are only 2 MVs right now but I'm hoping that there'll be more! It makes me sad watching them, when watching Boys Before Flowers I was always rooting for JunPyo, especially because I personally didn't want Ji Hoo and Jandi to be together...but after watching this I feel even more sorry for Ji Hoo than I already was before. Poor Ji Hoo, he doesn't seem to have many people around him and all the love ones seem to leave him. The one that he loves now is someone he can't because it's his best friend's girl, and he realized it too late that he likes her. Now all he can do is silently stand on the side and care/look after her as a friend. It's making me want to cry! *Sigh* I really hope there's a good ending for Ji Hoo in this movie.

JiHoos Love Story VOL1 (Eng Subbed)
Song: 'I'm so sorry that my love was just so late 'sung by Kim Johan UCLA graduated Korean. original song is Korean. 사랑이 늦어서 미안해 by 김조한



JiHoos Love Story VOL 2(Eng Subbed)
Song: Park JinYoung - Behind You



MV Credit: lovenlight3 from YouTube & JJ from DC inside Korea

No comments: