But on a happier note, I was able to watch Boys Before Flowers Ep 11! Since I'm still pretty exhausted and it'll take too long to do a recap I'll just highlight some parts of the movie that I like.

- JunPyo goes to the pool and tries to prepare something nice for Jandi by putting in scented soap and salts. You can see that JunPyo is sad but it's cute how he's trying really hard to so something for Jandi, he then tells Yi Jung that he's annoyed that he can't do anything else for her. It's cute that he's trying but I don't think Jandi even realized that he did that for her because she didn't even go to the pool in this episode. Will it show in the next episode? I think it's kind of weird putting all those soap and salts in a pool, I mean...it's not a bathtub. Silly JunPyo..

- Jung Eui-chul appears in this episode as Jae Ha the twin brother of the guy that Jandi saved in the first episode. She was hungry and as she was walking she smells something good. Walking towards the smell she sees a pot of noodles but no one was there, sneakily she eats the noodles but then Jae Ha walks in...the guy who saved her from the perverts. Doesn't Jae Ha look like Harry Potter? The look is not attractive at all, but I guess that's what he was going for.



- JunPyo tries to take Jandi to Japan to get away from things and eat whatever they wanted but Jandi refuses and lies that it's GaEul's birthday and that she can't miss it. Yi Jung then finds about about GaEul's supposedly birthday and goes to Baskin Robins to buy her a birthday cake. Of course GaEul was confused because it wasn't her birthday. Jandi had lied to JunPyo because she wanted to work and earn more money. Okay this is what frustrates me! Side note, nothing related to the movie but why is it that their Baskin Robin cakes are so freakin' nice and the ones in America are so ugly? It's not even creative at all! We get those lame ones with flowers and what not, and maybe a couple with little toys on it...we need to have what they have! Look at how cute Yi Jung looks when he's giving GaEul the cake and flowers! He's so adorable!


- Jae Ha tells Jandi that he knows this job that she can work at where she can make good money. She then finds out that he's the model for TonyMoly...reminds me of HJ!! After his photoshoot he asks the photographer to take a picture of him and Jandi and tells him that Jandi was his girlfriend. The Photographer then tells them that she should do a pictorial, which Jandi agrees to because they pay a lot. The picture she took with Ja Hae wearing just the blouse bothers me. It's so not the image of Jandi and the way she was posing just made it more mind boggling. I mean isn't she supposed to be innocent and all? I can tell she was trying to show that she was uncomfortable with the photoshoot but somehow her face expressions weren't as persuasive enough. The eyeliner on Eui-Chil is killing me!! He looks so much better in the first episode than he does now. I guess he's portraying a badboy look but still...I don't like the smudged eyeliner look.



- JunPyo and Ji Hoo hangs out since Jandi didn't want to hang out with JunPyo. JunPyo lies on his bed, tossing and turning and complains about Jandi choosing her friend over her boyfriend. Ji Hoo, on the other hand, is busy watching tv and doesn't say anything to JunPyo. As he watches tv, a commercial for TonyMoly comes up and you can see Jae Ha posing with the product. Ji Hoo then gets up and tucks in JunPyo who has fallen asleep on the bed. So cute! Both of them are so cute, the way that JunPyo was acting all cranky on the bed and the caring and loving way that Ji Hoo tucks JunPyo in. Must HJ wear those glasses? Obviously there's no lens to the frames but the frames are too big for his face! I think they could've gotten him better glasses. I also thought it was weird how he was totally focused when watching tv.



- After the shoot, Jae Ha goes with Jandi to pass out newspaper. Meanwhile Ji Hoo pops up on his motorcycle, ignoring Jae Ha when he tries to introduce himself. Ji Hoo obviously does not like Jae Ha, who looks at Jandi with a disapproving look...as if he knows what's going. He then tells her that JunPyo came over last night and that he was unhappy that she gave him up for GaEul. He then says "I'll pretend I didn't see you today" and zooms off before Jandi can say/do anything. Jandi feels guilty but secretly in the back Jae Ha smiles evily to himself.



- JunPyo finds out about the magazine that Jandi posed for with Jae Ha. He rushes to look for Jandi, but meanwhile Jae Ha had just grabbed Jandi's arm out of her classroom because of the 3 brats. JunPyo sees this scene and angrily confronts Jandi by asking if he was the reason why she refused to hang out with him the other day, that he was GaEul or if it was his birthday. Jandi feeling guilty doesn't say anything and just looks down. JunPyo starts beating up Jae Ha because he laughed, saying that JunPyo has no confidence in his own girlfriend and lecturing him that before he gets jealous he should find out the situation his girlfriend was in. Jandi, after a long silence tells JunPyo to stop, saying that Jae Ha helped her outside of school and that he was the only person she can talk to. I didn't like that part but I guess her reasoning was because Jae Ha can relate to her background more than JunPyo and Ji Hoo, although this sucks because those two guys totally cares and loves her. She seriously doesn't know what she's talking about! So frustrating! She then tells him she wants to break up and that she wants to go back to the time where she doesn't know JunPyo and F4. JunPyo gets angry, leaves with the rest of the F4 boys following him...Ji Hoo pauses for a little bit and gives Jandi a look.




- Jandi opens her locker and there was the red card. Jae Ha walks up to her and reassures her that he'll take care of her and that he also received one too. Students started treating her badly again and hides her desk/chair. She goes out to get her desk but suddenly Jae Ha jumps out of no where saving Jandi from a falling pot from above. He then tells her it was JunPyo because that's where F4's classroom was. Jandi denies that it's JunPyo and leaves. Ji Hoo comes out of no where, looks at the flowerpot trying to figure out the situation. He then goes to find Jandi when she does her morning newspaper run and they go to have a talk. He tells her that he's known JunPyo for 15 years and although you can't fully know a person he knows that JunPyo would not do that. Jandi tells him that she wants to believe that and Ji Hoo tells her that he didn't pursue her because of JunPyo and that he hopes she doesn't make him regret it. Poor HJ...first it was JunPyo and suddenly a random guys pops in. What's up with that?


- GaEul rushes to where F4 excluding JunPyo was hanging out and urgently asks for help because Jandi was missing. Jae Ha had taken Jandi to his place because he apparently set a trap in the science lap causing her to faint. Yi Jung drives GaEul around to look for Jandi, while Ji Hoo, on his motorcycle, calls JunPyo to inform him. I thought it was really weird how he had the cell phone outside of his helmet and talking, how can he hear? hehe. Meanwhile, JunPyo goes back to where they had their class trip and reminicse about the times he had with Jandi.



- Jandi wakes up, tries to leave but Jae Ha tells her not to trust JunPyo. Jandi refuses, Jae Ha asks her to leave JunPyo for him because they understands each other. He tries to kiss her but Jandi pushes him off, slaps him and rushes to the door where he tells her to come to her senses and she replies “Thanks to you, I realize what I’ve done wrong. And what Gu Jun-pyo means to me.” From behind, Jae Ha puts a washcloth over her mouth and she faints. JunPyo receives a letter with a picture of Jandi being captured telling him to come alone and not tell anyone. Meanwhile F4 members rushes to JunPyo's house, but when they finally got to his room JunPyo had already snuck out to find Jandi. I really liked how the boys rushed to JunPyo's house, showing the urgency and how much they cared for Jandi. They also looked very hot/sexy doing it too.
- The last clip of the movie is Jandi, strapped up to a chair talks to Jae Ha in a very dark place. He then asks her if he reminds her of someone and telling her that everything that happened was his plan for 2 reasons.
I guess this blog ended up being longer than I was expecting. I ended up recapping more than I did highlighting, but then again I couldn't just leave some parts out because it wouldn't make sense...I didn't even get to watch Ep 12 yet. So bummed, I would like to watch it now but it's getting late and I have to wake up really early for my morning class.
No comments:
Post a Comment