Friday, February 13, 2009

I've been random YouTube-ing and I just wanted to share a couple of clips that I like and thought was funny. Of course these clips are related to HJ, HB, and SS501! <3



HJ is so cute! He's so funny even when he's not even trying...that's why I love him so much. Watching this clip reminds me of the Joongbo days on We Got Married which made me a little sad.

But on a funnier note! HB on Infinity Girls! Too bad the cuts are the ones when they mention HJ. I really want to watch more of the IG shows with HB but the only ones that are subbed are the ones that mention HJ. I love HJ but I also love HB. I know there are a lot more HJ fans out there than HB, but I wish that HB would get a little more attention. She needs more subbing!!!



I love the way that they make fun of HB! It's so cute and of course HB with a good personality doesn't take it to heart but instead laughs at it. It caught me by surprise when she mentioned that she was divorce. OMG! I know I'm so stupid for this but...although I know that HB and HJ aren't together anymore I never actually thought about the whole "divorce" thing. It was sad to hear...=(



I love how the little boys like HB because of the way she treated HJ. You can tell that the little boys like HJ by the way they were talking about him. They're so cute, especially the one who took the pacifier out of his mouth and said that he can finally talk.



This one is also funny. Don't you all agree that HB is so pretty?! I'm so envious of her! Man, I wish I had her body and her sense of humor. Overall, she's the perfect woman. She's definitely my role model!



It's so cute the way the boys were dancing to gee, showing their good sense of humor and their cuteness! Then suddenly they perform and OMG! They get so serious! That's what I love about them. They can joke around, play, have fun but when it comes down to business they get it done. I've seen a lot of their performance for this song but every time I can't help but get totally into the song and watching them. For some reason whenever Young Saeng sings I feel this sudden rush. His voice/vocals are so unique which stands out a lot. I can instantly know that it's him singing...but then by now a can already figure out the differernt vocals in SS501. I remember Young Saeng saying that he actually doesn't really like his voice because it sounds like a little boy and that's why he always gets the high pitched parts. He wishes that his voice can be deeper because he wants to be able to sound manlier. I hope he doesn't continue to think that way because he's really good but he doesn't think that of himself. He's putting himself down when I think he's one of the best singers out there. I also love the outfits that they wear! Look at Kyujoong and that hat! Omg, he's so cute! I just love them so much!



I wanted to add this clip because this is my favorite song from Triple S. I love their dance, it's so sexy! The way they wear those suits are so hot! I really like the suits a lot. I think I have a thing for guys in suits. Hehe. They look a lot more mature now and manlier compared to before. Omg! Hotness!



Of course I can't leave out Jungmin...that would be wrong! The little parts of him acting shows that he's really good at it. I want to go see the musical with him in it, too bad it's so far! He seems to be really into it, well of course..that's what he's always wanted to do growing up. Watching this clip makes me laugh. He's still his funny self. One thing that I couldn't help but notice while watching this clip of Jungmin was how perfect his face was! Can you see? It's so clear and his fine cheekbones. Man...I wish my skin was as perfect as his. Another thing I couldn't help but think about was how much skinnier the SS501 guys have become compared to how they were before. They sure are working really hard, causing them to lose a lot of weight. I hope they'd put some weight back on because they need to be healthy. They need to sleep and eat well but from the looks of it I don't think they are because they're so busy working. Poor SS501..makes me sad.



This is the solo Grease performance that Jungmin did that had been mentioned in the previous Youtube clip. I was wondering, maybe the producer saw him singing to their musical, liked his performance and decided to offer him the leading role because he was so good! Hehe, what a great imagination I have. Wouldn't that be funny? Shoot, I don't know...maybe it is true, I wouldn't know..

So this is basically what the SS501 boys are doing. They're doing their own thing but at the same time they're supporting each other and that's why I love them! I totally can't wait for their next album!

No comments: