Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello Kitty Aluminum Necklaces


I was trying to fix up my twitter layout so I was searching for some cute Hello Kitty images. I came upon these cool Hello Kitty Necklaces made from different Aluminum cans. They're so cool! I want it!! They are running about 5 bucks each which isn't too bad. Not only are you making a fashion statement with these necklaces but you are also making a bigger statement by wearing recycled aluminum soda cans. How cool is that? You are being eco-friendly and you're helping our environment. Some may think this is ridiculous or immature to wear, especially because it's Hello Kitty..but I love Hello Kitty and I will definitely wear this if I get my hands on it!

My favorite is definitely the Gogirl and Starbucks one!



Credit: Gadget Her & Funky Recycling

2 comments:

Kelly said...

These are so cute -- do you have the link to purchase?

Please check out my blog if you get a chance -- I am currently hosting an Urban Decay giveaway!

http://www.lipglossloveaffair.com

MIZZTIEN said...

If you click on the names by credit it will take you directly to the website that you can purchase it from!

I'll definitely check out your giveaway, thanks for stopping by my page! <3