I've been wanting the Viva La Juicy perfume for the longest time!! I hear so many girls talk about it on Youtube which got me so curious. I love the packaging especially the perfume bottle and the bow, I'm a sucker for bows!! You also can't forget that it's Pink which is also one of my favorite colors!
I've been eying this set ever since the holidays started. You know how they have specials and deals during Christmas so you can purchase it as gifts. I thought that $30 was a really good deal because you not only get the Perfume but you get a body gel and Lotion. I ended up not getting it because I've been on a budget and I couldn't purchase anything for myself.
After the holidays, I was browsing though Target's marked down items and came upon this! I was so excited I grabbed it!! It was only going for $21 and since I didn't have to purchase anymore presents I was able to get this for myself! My friend wanted one too but I got the last one. I'm so happy, this is by far one of the best finds I got at Target!
No comments:
Post a Comment