Thursday, January 27, 2011

Super Cute Hello Kitty Bouquets!

Are these cute or what?? It's so cute!!! I like it a lot. It's so creative, I never would've thought of a Hello Kitty Bouquet.

At first i was thinking a lot of little hello kitty heads would be crazy looking but I don't think this one is. It's so cute!!!

I think I like this one a lot because it has other pops of color in the bouquet which makes Hello Kitty stand out more. I really like the pink and purple one a lot.

I just had to throw this in too. Although it's not real flowers but isn't it still cute? I would love to receive this!! Omg, I would love who ever gives me this! haha

I really think that these bouquets are great for birthdays, anniversaries and don't forget Valentines day!! Valentines day is coming up so ladies you should hint this to your bfs or boys out there who's reading this, get this for your gf!!

Credit: TheCountryPetal & Other google images

No comments: