Thursday, January 27, 2011
An Amazing American Idol Audition: Chris Medina
I don't watch American Idol and I never intended on watching it at all. I was on Facebook and one of my niece posted a video on her status and stated how she was so touched and cried. I was curious, thinking maybe his singing was super awesome or something and that was the reason why she cried. He started out talking about his fiance and how they wanted to get married in 2 years after they were engaged, but 3 years in they are still not engaged because she got into a car accident. It was pretty bad and he's been taking care of her ever since. He still loves her and sticks by her side because he loves her. He's sooooo sweet and I am so sorry this had to happen to her. When she came in to meet the panel of judges I couldn't help but cry. Maybe I'm just too emotional but omg, how can you not be sad about the situation.
But back to the real reason why he was on the show, his singing! Omg, his singing was awesome! He sand Break Even and it's soooo good, I like him a lot. I doubt that I'll continue watching this show, actually I can't say continue cause I never did, but I hope he wins!
Credit: QuackOffNetwork @ Youtube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment