HJ on Guerrilla Date on Entertainment Relay. He's so cute and they people keep calling him Ji Hoo. He even mentioned that because people keep referring him to Ji Hoo that he sometimes forget his own name. They then talk to some fans surrounding them and the MC asked this one girl if she likes HJ and how much, even when her boyfriend was standing beside her! I feel so bad for her boyfriend, but then again what can you do? You're talking HJ right here, I'd probably be just like that girl. Hehe.





I love these pics of him! He looks soooooo freakin' adorable! I love the gloves that he's wearing which makes his actions seem cuter. He looks like a little boy having so much fun. When he's all smiling with excitement his eyes look like the ones you see in anime. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment