Monday, March 23, 2009

Hwangbo Pics!

YAY! Another HB update! I get really excited when I can update on HB because it's really rare to get info/news on her that are subbed. But this time they're just pictures.

This is such a beautiful sexy picture of HB! I'm so jealous of her body and looks, I'd kill for them!

Her makeup looks really nice! I notice her nails aren't as long as they usually are.

Would HJ be jealous looking at these pics? I know he would def have to admit that she looks smoking hot, but I doubt he'll like what she's wearing! Lol, especially the first pic where she's only covered in bedsheets.

I love her face, I wish I look like that when I get older. Even without makeup she looks beautiful. I really want to know how she does it!

She looks really hot, especially in front of those ugly guys in the back. Lol, I'm not trying to be mean but those guys standing behind her aren't attractive at all!

Picture Credits: Baidu

No comments: