Tuesday, March 17, 2009

JanDi and JiHoo’s wedding photos?



Wedding photos of JanDi (Goo Hye Sun) and JiHoo (Kim Hyun Joong) were released today, teasers to the episode of Boys Over Flowers on 17th March has caused another topic on the internet amongst the netizens.

One of the photos even featured JanDi kissing JiHoo.

On this episode, JanDi had wanted to give the 2nd prize of a wedding photo conference to her sick younger brother, and she and JiHoo had taken part in the wedding photo conference together.

However, JanDi and JiHoo got the first prize which is a trip to JeJu island. JanDi was obviously sad with the results and JiHoo had pleaded the group who got 2nd price to exchange the prizes.

Some of the comments by netizens, “It is shocking to see that JanDi and JiHoo actually go well together”, “HwangBo said before, ‘HyunJoong ah, you said you won’t bring another woman with you to JeJu island’”, “what about JoonPyo and JanDi ㅠㅠㅠ” etc

source: kbites


Watching this scene made me miss the Lettuce Couple so much! I couldn't help but be a little sad because I miss them a lot. I kept wondering what HJ was thinking while he was in JeJu Island and while filming this scene with someone other than Hwangbo. For some reason, I don't know if it's me or not but I feel like whenever I'm watching this drama, it reminds me a lot of HJ and Hwangbo on WGM. I was wishing that it was Hwangbo instead of Jandi. I didn't like the dress that Jandi wore, it wasn't really a wedding dress and it didn't go with Ji Hoo's outfit. It's funny how he always stands out and is always wearing white, even during JunPyo's "wedding". Wouldn't you think that he shouldn't be wearing white at a wedding? Anyways...I can't wait for next week.


I just HAD to put up their wedding photo, hehe.

For now...I have to go back to studying for stupid midterms which is on Thurs. Wish me luck!

No comments: