Monday, March 23, 2009
Sexy HJ w/ Guitar
I just HAD to add this because HJ looks extremely cool! Not only the fact the HJ is freakin' amazing at playing the guitar but it reminds me of the special that he did with Hwangbo when she sang the get hot song while he played the guitar.
HyunJoong and HwangBo and MBC's 'We Got Married' Chuseok Special. I really liked this performance, it's better than the one at the MBC Entertainment Awards. They looked really happy performing together without worrying about anything.
Hyunjoong & Hwangbo's Get Hot Performance @ MBC Entertainment Awards. Although this performance was good, I didn't really like it much. HJ and HB looked really happy with smiles at first but then later on HJ got really serious. I'm pretty sure he was told to or something along that line but I'm pretty sure he wasn't himself that night. Probably because they're afraid that rumors will spread if anything happened and because he's an idol they really have to be careful about it...which SUCKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment