Friday, March 27, 2009

Korea Coach Totes

Remember my previous post about HJ designing a Coach tote bag? Well here it is! I've been waiting to see it for a while now..


Hj's bag was rather disappointing. I was really looking forward to seeing his design, something really cute and quirky but he just drew an old man's face or something. Maybe someone knows the meaning behind it, if you do let me know! I like the fact that his signature is on it though. Hehe, as much as I love HJ I wouldn't buy the bag because it's not that appealing.

Kim Bum's bag was pretty cute. It's interesting and I think it's the best tote bag out of all the celebrities that I know who participated in this event. His design is pretty simple with a good variety of colors. Props to Bumie!

They spelt his name Jun but I'm so used to him as Kim Joon. This resembles his personality. Lol, "Yo~" reminds me of the times he says "Yo Man" on Boys Before Flowers. I'd have to ssay his bag seems like an elementary school stupid did it.

I'd think that Son Dambi would have something cuter, maybe something a bit more girlier but I was wrong. It's not bad but I don't think I'd buy this bag either. It was so obvious that this is her bad even without being told so, because of the Dambi in between the picture of the boy and girl. Too bad the girl's face is not in there though, I wonder if it was done purposely or not.

Here are some designs that I would consider purchasing if it was actually for sell. You can see such a big difference between actors/singers and actual designers in the industry. These different designers are way more creative and obviously put a lot of thought and effort into it.

My favorite one out of the 3.

This looks pretty cool, but I think it's a type of design that I'll only like for a while and then get tired of it real quick.


I like how the entire bag is actually colored. It's a big difference compared the the ones above.

Check out the Coach website for other bags that I didn't post:
http://www.coachtote.co.kr/

No comments: