Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Anti SNSD?
Wow...? Did anyone see this? This is insane...what's all this Anti SNSD all about? I for one don't really care much for them. I won't go out of my way for them but if they're there then they're there. They are entertaining at times and they aren't that horrible as this video makes them to be. I don't know...
Well...I went to the Hollywood Bowl and people enjoyed them a lot. There were a lot of screams and yells and I saw a lot of SNSD fans. I don't think anyone turned their backs on them...not that I know of, so I'm guessing that campaign didn't work out...
I guess I shouldn't get into this whole issue anyways...
AS LONG AS IT'S NOT ANTI-SS501 THEN I'M GOOD! NO ONE BETTER START HATING ON SS5O1 OR ELSE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment