Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer Vacation!!

My summer vacation officially starts now!!! I'm so excited! I finished my last final this morning and I was soooo ready to leave the school campus! As I promised I will be posting like crazy once summer starts. I didn't post anything all week which sucked, finals were killing me! I think I did well and I'm expecting good grades since I worked my butt off!

So I was planning on taking the entire summer off and call it a real vacation, since I've always had summer classes every year I was in college, which sucked big time. However, I found this one portfolio class that would help me out a lot with all my projects and creating a professional website out of it. I think it would help me land internships and jobs easier. So I will be taking a summer course during the summer and working my ass off! Ughh!!! This sucks..but it'll be really worth it. The good part is that it's only one class and only twice a week so that means I'll still be able to blog more than I do during a regular semester!

I'm hoping this summer will be unforgettable and amazing!! I'm so excited just thinking about all the different things I want to do. I definitely want to go to the beach!!

Here are some wallpapers I made on Photoshop. They're not that great since I haven't touched Photoshop in years!! I forgot so many commands and keys that it got frustrating at times. I need to start creating stuff on Photoshop again to freshen up my Photoshop skills.. Hopefully I'll have more to share with all of you.





I really love the quote I put on this Joongbo wallpaper!

"We are all weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

I think that this quote fits really well with the Ssangchu couple and I love it! They both of their own unique attractions and when you put them together they just simply...fit perfectly!

No comments: