Friday, May 15, 2009

Post Hollywood Bowl 2009


Originally, I was really bummed and sad after the event ended. I found out a lot of people I knew had so much better seats...I didn't get much pictures...my camera ran out of battery so I couldn't even record SS501 performing. Overall, I felt really sad and depressed, especially because I felt like it could've been better. That's what I kept thinking to myself...I could've had better seats, I could've seen SS501 face to face, I could've gotten their autographs, etc. I was bumming myself out big time. Then on top of that...coming back to reality sucks. I have a ton of projects/homework/finals to do and it's not helping my mood get any better at all..

But then I thought to myself, "Hey! At least I got to go to one of SS501's performances right?" I was able to see them live, although it was far, but at least I got to see them right? Compared to those who lives in the east coast and couldn't go at all! So now...I'm actually feeling a lot better and hoping that next year that SS501 will be back with another great/fantastic performance!~

I'll definitely get better seats next year!! I was just bummed that SS501 comfirmed so late...therefore I didn't purchase the tickets till wayyyy later.

Here's my YouTube Channel: Clickie
I have a couple videos but they're the beginning ones...the artists that most people weren't into. However, I enjoyed then even if the others didn't. And...as I mentioned earlier, none of SS501, except a couple seconds of them being introduced which isn't even worth watching.

Here's my Photobucket Link: Clickie

One of the G.O.D members...Ho Young as the MC. I coined him as CUTE OPPA!!! I couldn't stop talking about how freakin' HOT he was! Lol, I totally loved him as the MC and his performance was phenomenon! He def got the crowd going!

Lee Juk came out with 'I'm Fortunate' which got everyone excited. I'm pretty sure it was because of HJ who sang it to Hwangbo On WGM! Lol, I definitely enjoyed him.

KyuJoong!! Definitely extra extra hot and sexy that night! I loved him!


Triple S first performance was 'U R Man;

HyunJoong and JungMin then comes out singing to 'Because I'm Stupid'



The guys introducing themselves

Another one of my KyuJoong Hunny!!

These pictures are blurry but they're better than nothing right? They're mostly shots of the screen, even if I tried to zoom in on their faces alone it wouldn't even work with my crappy camera, hehe. I hope you enjoy them and if you do decide to use these pictures/video (which I highly doubt) please credit them.

No comments: