Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Talent Song Hye Kyo has transformed into a femme fatale




In the recent issue (June 2009) of the license fashion magazine "W Korea," Song Hye Kyo is seen showcasing an unconventional style of short hairstyle and red lipstick.

Taking place in Miami, Song Hye Kyo progressed forward with photographing as the midsummer's heat pervaded through her body. Showing such passion as a model, she posed lying on a road at Miami National Park for several hours to get the right pose.

A production team associate said of the plan, "We wanted to cast off the existing innocent and pure image by creating an inventive and elegant atmosphere."

credit : Shanda @ http://songhyegyo.net/


I think that Song Hye Kyo is so hot at whatever she does! She is so talented and she looks good with the innocent or the bad look. I really like her a lot and her acting is incredible! I'm currently finishing up Worlds Within or The World They Live In and I'm enjoying it a lot! Especially with HyunBin in it!

No comments: