Friday, May 8, 2009

LA Trip for Hollywood Bowl


I'm in LA right now!! Having the best time right now with my cousin and her roomies. Last night was something really interesting...Haha.

Started out the morning wanting to tour around Ktown and then was going to go to Hollywood but I wasn't feeling well from last night. Went to Costco, hung out at the apartment and then hung out with the other cousins. So far I'm having a blast!

Hollywood Bowl!!! I'm so excited it's tomorrow!!!

SS501 arriving at LAX on the 6th, sucks...I flew in on the 7th! I'm really hoping to see them in person and get their autographs! I love them so much!!



I can't wait to see SS501!!!! They're going to rock the place! Hell yeah!!!

This trip was sooo worth it! I get to hang out with family and go see SS501! Wow, I'm lovin' it! Trying to enjoy it while it lasts, relieve the stress before finals week when I get back. Booo!!

No comments: