Thursday, April 30, 2009

BOF Japan Fanmeeting

YAY!! I finally finished filling out all my business forms for my Interior Design Business class! It took me 4 freakin' hours! Omg! It was a big pain in the butt!! So to celebrate that I'm done and to make myself happy again here's another post!

HJ in Japan, playing the classical guitar song "nocturne". I think that this is what the article I read last time was talking bout...about HJ being really nervous and messing up. It's okay! He's still really good at it and I'm sure he had to learn how to play that in a very short time. He's a really good guitarist! His face expression when he was embarrassed is so cute!!

The person who filmed it was zooming in and out a lot which was a bit annoying but it's better than nothing! I wanted to see more of HJ's handsome face but it was mostly of his hand playing the guitar.



HJ Solo - Be My Girl


JungMin is obviously really really good at speaking Japanese! HJ was so cute when he wasn't paying attention! Hehe.

There's a link to download the video if you go to the YouTube link but then there's no sub on it!! Errgg...



SS501 performing DeJa Vu

Well sort of...the person who filmed this only filmed HJ, which sucks. I want to see the entire group! There was a comment on YouTube with someone saying that the dance and the singing was messy, but I think that it's because we only see HJ or really weird random empty spots. You judge for yourself..

No comments: