Sunday, April 12, 2009

Youngsaeng Selca



This is an old picture that Youngsaeng took of himself. Doesn't he look so young and innocent? So cute!

4 comments:

twacywacy said...

OMG, i loveeeeeeeeee Youngsaeng oppa. :D actually I like all of them, but kekeke.. I have to admit... Hyun Joong and Youngsaeng caught me at the FIRST time I laid a SIGHT at them.

MIZZTIEN said...

LOl, you're so funny! I think YoungSaeng has a really amazing voice and it stands out a lot out of the entire group. As much as I like HyunJoong, KyuJoong was the one that caught my eye! I love him!!

twacy wacy said...

Really? hehehe, but yeah.. I gotta agree with you on YS voice, it's really unique and I havent heard any korean singer that has the same tone like his. (: isnt YS the HI-VOCALIST in the band? I'm not sure, but I think he is. ^__^


Yeah, alot of people said KYU is freakin HOT in person... and YS is a cutie.... kekeke.. Chubby cheeks they say....Shooot I wanna pinch those cheeks. kekeke

MIZZTIEN said...

Yeah..I think that YoungSaeng is the hi-vocalist. He always sings that high pitch parts.

I haven't met them in person but I will get to see them perform live in May! I'm so excited!