BOF Characters made from clay. Aren't they cute?!

I Love the curly Hair on JunPyo

I want these! They're so cute! I like the JunPyo and Yi Jung most.
All of these are cute, well maybe not JunPyo's. Lol, he looks like he's pouting too much.
These look so scary! Especially JunPyo. Jandi looks like a boy. I think the one that looks very similiar is Woo Bin. Ji Hoo and Yi Jung is decent.
BOF Nail Art
I think that this is just ridiculous and it's not very nice. I would never have these on my nails. It's just not right...




And the nail is super long..how uncomfortable!

I Love the curly Hair on JunPyo
I want these! They're so cute! I like the JunPyo and Yi Jung most.
All of these are cute, well maybe not JunPyo's. Lol, he looks like he's pouting too much.
These look so scary! Especially JunPyo. Jandi looks like a boy. I think the one that looks very similiar is Woo Bin. Ji Hoo and Yi Jung is decent.BOF Nail Art
I think that this is just ridiculous and it's not very nice. I would never have these on my nails. It's just not right...



And the nail is super long..how uncomfortable!
1 comment:
the nails are just tooo MUCH! kekeke!
Post a Comment