
Many eyebrows are raised after Solbi announced that she will lose about 6-7kg of her weight.
There have been plans for Solbi to transform as a figure ice skater to do an ice show, and she had followed specialists’ advices to cut down on her weight by going on a diet for the best results.
Solbi said, “Even though I can’t reveal my weight now, I have to cut down on it so that I can do better jumps and spins. If not, I would also possibly injure my joints.”
Regarding all the negative comments about her taking on figure skating, Solbi said, “I want to get pretty with exercise, and the sports I would take on shall be figure skating.” Solbi will be doing her figure skating for Mnet’s upcoming programme ‘Ice Princess’ to be aired from 30th April.
source: kbites
I like Solbi, no matter how many people talks about her. She's blunt and she says what she likes and that's what makes me like her more. I've noticed that she's been having a weight problem, but regardless of that I still think that she is very pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment