Hi All! I'm back! OMG! I missed blogging so much! Although it's only been about a week, it seems so much longer than that! I miss all the updates of BOF and SS501 and all those random other posts that I write/post. Missed me? I hope so!
I just finished my panel report today and it went really well! My teacher liked it a lot, and we had a guest speaker come too. I have another presentation next week and then I'll be done with presentations! I hate presentations but that's all we do in my major. I'm an Interior Designer Major btw..which means I'll always be working on projects and what not. Since I couldn't blog while I was working on all my school stuff, I was downloading BOF and We Got Married online. I finally have all of the episodes!
Since I'm back after a couple days of not posting here's a treat for you! Delicious yummy looking pics of the wonderful KyuJong! I love him!!



He's so freakin' cute!
He's so freakin' adorable!!!


Always happy, always smiling. I love it!

I just finished my panel report today and it went really well! My teacher liked it a lot, and we had a guest speaker come too. I have another presentation next week and then I'll be done with presentations! I hate presentations but that's all we do in my major. I'm an Interior Designer Major btw..which means I'll always be working on projects and what not. Since I couldn't blog while I was working on all my school stuff, I was downloading BOF and We Got Married online. I finally have all of the episodes!
Since I'm back after a couple days of not posting here's a treat for you! Delicious yummy looking pics of the wonderful KyuJong! I love him!!



He's so freakin' cute!
He's so freakin' adorable!!!

Always happy, always smiling. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment