Friday, April 24, 2009

I Hear Fish...


It's a video I saw on Youtube and it was so cute!!!

Basically it's a show where they tricked this little boy, making him believe that he can hear fish. He first got scared, but then started to like the fish and was trying to help the fish when the director said that they were going to eat the fish. Meanwhile, his brother is next to him, hitting him, calling him crazy and making fun of him. I thought the brother was really funny too, the way he was reacting to the younger brother.

It's really funny and then towards the end it was really cute! I got teary towards the end because the little boy was soooo adorable! You just have to watch it to understand what I mean.

I wanted to embed the video but it was disabled so here's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm7HVe4rW0g

No comments: