I, for one, wanted JunPyo and Jandi to end up together, which they did. I felt really bad for Ji Hoo, and at some points I just thought that Jandi should've just been with him...but if she was, it would've all been out of pity and not love.
Ji Hoo's hair on the baby definitely does not look right. Lol, if you look lower JunPyo's hair matches the baby really well!Fantasy Wedding
I couldn't get myself to finish this video, I didn't really like it. Lol, but I thought it's somewhat interesting and others might want to see it. See if you can get through the entire video. Some of the photos of JunPyo and Jandi were put together pretty well.

2 comments:
+ahaXx..
+I agree wif u..
+Jandi n junpyo really make a good couple.
+kinda feel bad bout jihoo tho..
Hey! Nice to hear from you! I know you've been subscribed to my blog for a while now!
Post a Comment