Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HwangBo to comeback as singer 6 months after getting off ‘We Got Married’

Singer HwangBo will comeback with a ballad single ‘Unbelievable Words’.

She will comeback with a more matured image, the single talks about the feelings after knowing one had to say goodbye to one’s love.

This is going to be the female version of the same song by singer-producer STAY. The song is rearranged to bring out HwangBo’s style, and also totally different feeling from the original version.

source: kbites


There was originally a youtube video but it was taken off due to violation! I guess I'll just have to wait to listen to it. I'm sure it's good. I can't wait!

I feel like the song is also similiar to mature, and for some reason both of those songs seem to resemble her relationship with HJ! Maybe it's just my wishful thinking..

No comments: